This blog is aiming to explore the inner psychology of the odds before the start of a match.

When and why are they moving??

Can we take advantage of this movement??

Friday, January 1, 2010

PRE-MATCH TRADING

After many kind requests i have decided to create this blog in order to help all of you (and myself of course) in the section of pre-match trading.

WHAT IS PRE - MATCH TRADING

Practically speaking "pre - match trading" means odd trading of a given match - game (could be football, basketball, tennis etc) before it starts. A punter can trade the odds of a game at the betting exchange services (betfair, betdaq, wbx, betsson etc) .

In my next posts i will try to explain why this kind of trading is a very low risk strategy concerning a punters bankroll. Furthermore i will be posting my game selections according to my own strategy.

Usually, i open a position (back or lay) several days before the start of the event and i am closing my position when 2-5 ticks come to my favour. This means that i usually go for a 2-5 ticks profit.

Happy 2010!!
I am wishing Health and Hapiness for Everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting information. Many people aren't aware of betting exchange, let me explain you about it in simple words. Betting exchanges are emerging as the best sportsbetting sites because they offer better odds than traditional bookmakers and you don't see as much of your betting profit disappearing into the bookie's pockets.

    ReplyDelete