This blog is aiming to explore the inner psychology of the odds before the start of a match.

When and why are they moving??

Can we take advantage of this movement??

Saturday, January 23, 2010

PRE-MATCH TRADING 23.1.2010 MATCHES TO FOLLOW

Today we have plenty of choices:
   
1) Deportivo La Corunia vs Atl Bilbao, the home team's odds (2,42) are moving up, good liquidity 
2) Cardiff vs Leicester, the home team' s odds (2,28) are moving down, poor liquidity.
3) Ergotelis vs Levadiakos, the home team's odds (1,77) are moving up, poor liquidity.


I will keep on mind the rules and if the odds are going to the wrong direction I will reconsider my positioning.
I set my Stop loss to 2-3 ticks in order to save my bank.

This system is very good for building a nice bankroll.
I will post more about the theory of pre-match trading and the rules I use. 
Check often for my updates!!!


Update 1: Great movement on Ergotelis match and some good movement on Deportivo. Positive balance again!!!
I ve closed my position on Cardiff as the odds are not moving at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment