This blog is aiming to explore the inner psychology of the odds before the start of a match.

When and why are they moving??

Can we take advantage of this movement??

Thursday, January 21, 2010

PRE-MATCH TRADING 21.1.2010 MATCHES TO FOLLOW

Today there are not many games to select. Till now i do not see any significant trend but I would be interested into the following  two matches because I think that there would be some movement:

1) Cameroon vs Tunisia, Cameroon team' s odds (1,92) could change. By now I can see a small down movement of the odds . Good liquidity.
2) Satander vs Osasuna there is not a movement but I think that  will change during the day. I feel that this match will perform a significant swing today. The home team's odds are at 2,16 (back)  and 2,18 (lay),  liquidity just over 6.683 euros.

I would not open now a position. I would wait a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment