This blog is aiming to explore the inner psychology of the odds before the start of a match.

When and why are they moving??

Can we take advantage of this movement??

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

PRE-MATCH TRADING 27.1.2010 MATCHES TO FOLLOW

The only interesting movements till now for Today are:


1) Milan vs Udineze, the home team's odds are going up from 1,55 (Lay) to 1,61 (Back) - medium liquidity. I see a trend here.
2) Sevilla vs Deportivo La Corunia, the home team's odds went down from 1,7 (Back) to 1,66 (Lay) -  good liquidity.


I will update 


Update1 Sevilla is going to the opposite direction now I can see a trend here going upwards.
Also I see huge amounts laying Manchester Utd. This would make the odds go up...
Update 2 Milan is going well. Man Utd odds are going downstairs. Sevilla came back down
Update 3  I have wasted nearly all day for a losing scratch. Better next time. The good thing about pre-match trading is that when things go against you it is easy (if there is any discipline) to close position with a small loss. I am thinking to trade more matches in  the day in order to spread further the small risk. 
I don't know if it is better to concentrate to one or two matches or trade on more than three would do any better. We will see... 

No comments:

Post a Comment