This blog is aiming to explore the inner psychology of the odds before the start of a match.

When and why are they moving??

Can we take advantage of this movement??

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday's Selection

After some very hard times at work, today  I ve managed to get back home in order to rest a bit with my family. After the previous week, I need to perform a brain format.
Today there are plenty of matches to choose from but I will focus only on one match:

Bolton vs Tottenham fo the FA Cup. Tottenhams odds are falling from 2,14 (back). Liquidity is great!!
Bolton faces injury problems as Gary Cahill, Ivan Klasnic, Sean Davis and Gavinm Mc Cann are out from today's match.
For Totenham Luka Modric is a doubt so if later news about Mondric change, surely this will affect the odds.

Update: Nice profit, I dont want to get greedy so I am closing my position here at 2,08 (Lay)

No comments:

Post a Comment