This blog is aiming to explore the inner psychology of the odds before the start of a match.

When and why are they moving??

Can we take advantage of this movement??

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Early Match, 7.2.2010

After yesterday's big success I will consentrate in one early match for today:

Birmingham vs Wolves, the home team odds are climbing high from 1,91 (Lay)!! Great liquidity!!

Lets see how it will be today

Update 1: Urahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I love it! Now its up to 2(Back) and I am out!!! I do not want to get greedy as I have broken my rules trading with the 60% of my whole bankroll here in one match. As I have already posted in the past, usually I trade with the 60% of my bank spreading the risk over three matches.
I am already out but the odds can climb more. 

Here is the rally:

No comments:

Post a Comment