This blog is aiming to explore the inner psychology of the odds before the start of a match.

When and why are they moving??

Can we take advantage of this movement??

Friday, February 19, 2010

Pre-Match Trading - The return!!!

After a very hard week at work that forced me to stay away from writing to my blog, I return hungry for new trading adventures!!!

Lets see what we have for today...

1) Hoffenheim vs Mgladbach. The home team odds are going up!!!Yesterday they were at 1,84 and today morning they went up to 1,90. Medium liquidity. I would follow the trend even if I wont be able to match a big stake here (due to the medium liquidity)
2) Bielefeld vs Duisburg. The home teams odds are falling. They were up to 2,00 and today morning have fallen to 1,94.Poor Liquidity. Small stake also here.
3) Brescia vs Ascoli. By now the market hasn't got much money to get matched so I am going to wait a little more. I think that there will be some movement here. Brescia at the last 6 home games has only one (1) draw and five (5) wins. This is going to affect the odds. I will wait to hear both teams news for injuries.

I will set my stop loss at 3 ticks.

Update: 4 ticks profit from Hoffenheim and 3 from Bielefeld.  Great Return!!!! I did not open position at Brescia's match because of the low liquidity of the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment