This blog is aiming to explore the inner psychology of the odds before the start of a match.

When and why are they moving??

Can we take advantage of this movement??

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

PRE-MATCH TRADING 3.2.2010, MATCHES TO FOLLOW

Today there are several interesting matches: I will be following:

1) Fulham vs Portsmouth, the home teams odds moved up from 1,80 (Lay). Now they are having a falling trend from 1,90 to 1,86 (back). Great liquidity. I will be trading on the trends
2) Blackpool vs West Brom, West Brom's odds are moving down from 2,45 to 2,3. Now it seems that the odds have stoped moving but probably near the kick off a rally could start again . Great liquidity
3) Leeds vs Tottenham, Tottemham's odds are moving up from 1,90, I am following this trend as well!!! I expect nice movent here.Great liquidity.

I don't forget to set my exit strategy to 2-3 ticks and be disciplined.

Update 1. Great upwards trend for Fulham' odds now at 1,94. Thatssss great!!! 
Update 2. Great downwards moving for Tottenham' s odds from 1,97 now they are at 1,89. Thats a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment