This blog is aiming to explore the inner psychology of the odds before the start of a match.

When and why are they moving??

Can we take advantage of this movement??

Monday, February 8, 2010

BETTING SECRETS

Some of the first betting secrets i have ever learn' t (the bad way) is that I must never bet or trade if:
1) I am not in the mood
2) if the markets have nothing interesting for betting or trading.

Today there is nothing interesting for me in the football markets so I will not trade at all.

But I will make some comments for today's matches:
  • At Galipoli's match probably is going to change the favorite as Grosseto's odds are going down. Nope, I wont touch it.
  • 1860 Munich's odds were going down. Nooope I am not interested.
I am going to hold my horses

2 comments:

  1. Hello Roberto! I am also involved in trading before KO. I mainly trade acording to teams news, current form, statistics. And in most cases i am closing position before 1-2 hours to KO. As i see you don't not waste time on analysing team news and statistics but analysing chart (price movements) only, right?
    You rely on kinda technical analysis? What is your reasoning to back or lay at particular price?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my Friend!
    I do follow the teams news, current form, injuries, famous tipsters tips e.t.c and i agree with you that these parameters affect dramatically the odds before the start of a sport event. For this reason in some of my posts I make case studies following teams several days before the kick off and mark the odds movement according to any factor that could affect the odds. There are soooo many factors that are affecting the odds!!
    Unfortunately I do not have much free time every week to do all of this and that is why
    I prefer to trade the odds following the daily trends. Yes I am doing some kind of technical analysis following the trends but I am not claiming here that I am some kind of an expert,neither I claim that I am getting wealthy from all this stuff after all I am not a professional gambler :)

    I have to admit that I am really interested to learn how are you trading before the kick off and if you would like it would be my honor to host your posts in the main page of my blog.
    I am sure also that the followers of this blog would be interested as well.

    ReplyDelete