This blog is aiming to explore the inner psychology of the odds before the start of a match.

When and why are they moving??

Can we take advantage of this movement??

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Manchester City vs Foulham


Manchester City vs Foulham



Great movement at Manchester City's odds. The odds are going up, no time to lose so I am going to catch the trend from 1,54(lay).


Liquidity is really excellent so it wont be difficult to get matched.

My eyes will be on final news concerning the formation of both team. Manchester has a superb attack so any news related to Manchester's  front line will be able to influence odds movement.

Update: Yeah!!

This is what I call betting (or better trading) without risk!! Profit without sweating!
I am closing my position here.

No comments:

Post a Comment