This blog is aiming to explore the inner psychology of the odds before the start of a match.

When and why are they moving??

Can we take advantage of this movement??

Friday, April 16, 2010

TOTTENHAM VS CHELSEA

I see interesting movement at Saturdays game between Tottenham and Chelsea. I will follow Chelsea's odds as the odds were moving from 2.1 to 1.93. I see potential here and the odds are going to move up and down during the next hours till the match.
I will open  my position laying Chelsea at 1,93.
Excellent liquidity
I will have an eye on both teams news

Update1: Already Chelsea can be backed at 1,96. I am not planning to close the trade yet.
Update2: Now it can be backed at 1,97.

I am out for a small profit of 20 euros. Not bad for doing and risking nothing.

Voila







No comments:

Post a Comment